big thank you to Martha Stewart Crafts
for a fantastic sale event

This past Saturday I participated in the Martha Stewart Holiday Craft Sale. For the first time, Martha Stewart doors opened to the public. Organized by the talented crafters who create exquisite beauty in the magazine month after month, the event was a smashing success, filled with crowds until just about closing time. I wanted to share some of my favorite moments and vendors.


I loved this display of the December Living issue, blown up to life-size.


The Sweets Shop was enticing, the packaging lovely as usual.


The crowds kept coming, with a line snaking down W. 26th Street.


My favorite items from the sale, beautifully crafted pins and earrings by Athena Preston, a senior craft editor.


Marcie McGoldrick makes elegant, delicate porcelain tableware. You can see Marcie and Athena’s work this Sunday, Dec. 13th, at the Divine Studio Holiday Sale, 21 E. 4th St., 6th Floor, NYC, 11am-6pm.


These are fantastic! Hand assembled ornaments and figurines with sweet Victorian faces. Vintage by Crystal


My friends Liz and Quy have the most discerning, knowledgeable eyes when hunting for antique treasures. I am constantly inspired by ceramic pieces they find, like this beautiful silverware platter. Check out their freshly launched website for more inspiration: bowerantiques.com.


Perfect delicate hair ornaments, by Handle & Spout.


My lovely Holiday Sale neighbor, Sophie, makes these labor intensive, gorgeous button necklaces. Contact sophie.nicolay@gmail.com for details.


I had to purchase one of these sweet money purses from JeanOnJean, check out her blog for info: JeanOnJean.


My porcelain ornaments debuted, though everyone thought they were necklaces. Perhaps they should be?


It was a super fun day, filled with catching up with old friends, and meeting new ones, like Cindy from Quaint Handmade (yeay). Thank you everyone for stopping by, especially Leslie and Jen who bought lunch!